(1) Instructions for use of stainless steel vacuum insulation cup
1. The amount of water added should not be too full, and the excess water may overflow when the lid is screwed on.
2. Do not hold dry ice or carbonated drinks, so as not to cause leakage due to excessive pressure in the cup.
3. Children should use it under the guidance of adults to avoid burns.
4. The stainless steel thermos cup should not be hit violently, so as not to scratch the dent and affect the appearance and heat preservation effect.
5. Do not use any form of direct heating, so as not to cause damage to the vacuum layer and deformation and discoloration of the outer coating pattern.
6. Do not use volatile agents, gasoline, metal balls and hard objects to clean the inside and outside of the cup, otherwise it will cause abrasions, scratches or cause the surface paint and characters to fall off.
7. When cleaning, pay attention to the disassembly and assembly of accessories such as stainless steel thermos cup sealing rings, so as not to affect the use.
8. Due to improper use, there are red spots similar to rust on the thermos cup. We can try to soak it in warm water and diluted vinegar for half an hour to fully clean it.
9. It can be used to keep drinks hot and cold, but please do not store them for a long time to prevent deterioration.
(2) How to use the stainless steel vacuum insulation cup
1. For the purchased vacuum insulation cup, you need to clean the inside and outside of the cup with neutral detergent in warm water before use.
2. It is recommended to add hot water (cold water) to the stainless steel thermos cup before use to preheat or precool, and the heat preservation effect will be better.
3. Tighten the lid clockwise to prevent leakage, and unscrew the lid counterclockwise when drinking.
4. After use, it should be cleaned and stored in a dry place, and the heat preservation effect is better.
(3) Common sense of maintenance of stainless steel vacuum insulation cup
1. When not in use for a long time, the stainless steel thermos cup should be kept dry.
2. To prevent odor and Stains occur, please wash and dry after use.
3. Due to improper use, red spots similar to rust are left on the inner wall of the thermos cup. You can try to soak it in warm water and diluted vinegar for 30 minutes, and then wash it.
4. Please use a soft cloth dipped in neutral detergent and a damp sponge to wipe the surface of the product, and the product needs to be cleaned after each use.
(4) Quick Instruction (stainless steel ones)
Not Microwave Safe
Avoid Extreme Heat
Do Not Dishwash